Clamd error messages since last week

Paul Welsh paul at welshfamily.com
Sun Sep 21 22:40:57 IST 2014

Following on from my issues with clamd, I rebooted the server and the
errors stopped for several weeks, then came back again.  I rebooted again
today.

I restart the daemon each time it fails but once it starts failing,
restarts don't have any long lasting effect.  When I say long lasting, the
errors start again within the hour.

Anyone else getting this?  I'm running version 0.98.4.