Moving Servers

Edward Dam damfam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:38:08 IST 2014

The curious part is, the last line of deliver.rules is

FromOrTo: default deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"

Which of course applies to any mail that isn't otherwise directed above
that line. I've got a few dozen forwards listed above that line such as

To: user at mydomain.com deliver forward user at gmail.com

Which takes any mail for user at mydomain.com and delivers it but also
forwards it to their gmail address.

The incoming email is being delivered to user at mydomain.com but the forward