Mailscanner loops stops processing emails.

Chris Stone axisml at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:40:02 IST 2014

Had similar problems here and also found that disabling the Processing
Attempts database code fixed it - no more loops. I don't see it as a clamd
problem though - looks more like SA crashing on processing. I now from time
to time see messages that I 'think' would cause the problems if Processing
Attempts were enabled - they seem to get processed 4-6 times before going
on though and being seen as spam and quarantined. Not causing any real
problems this way so leaving as is.

Chris

Chris Stone
AxisInternet, Inc.