RBLS

Terry Hulen Jr terry.hulen at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:26:31 IST 2014

I use those 3 in order.  I have not had an issue with spamcop blocking
something that it shouldn't.  Barracuda grabs the majority (due to it being
the first one) of spammers so I do not have to worry about whitelisting.  I
have this theory (and I do not recommend anyone else following it), IF you
end up on Barracuda's list, you probably deserved it.  I haven't seen many
false positives from Barraucda or ZEN.