Score on attachments

Max Kipness max at inmindlabs.com
Fri Jun 27 16:06:42 IST 2014

Hi,

I've asked this before, but never got an answer and thought I would give
it another shot.

I sometimes get spam with attachments that are usually SCR files. For
example just a few minutes ago I received about 401k fund
participants/performance. Everything on my MailScanner system is setup
correctly. I'm using Bayes (manual), Razor, Pyzor, DCC, custom rules,
you name it. So this message received a Bayes 999, which is correct. But
nothing else was triggered. I'm looking at some type of custom rule, but
I sure would be nice if we could score on an attachment present in
general, or certain extensions like an SCR. Or if we could score on the
fact that the message was caught by MailScanner with an attachment
warning.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Max