ClamAV stopped working with ClamAV Module ERROR:: Could not load databases from /var/clamav

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Jun 18 17:28:18 IST 2014

Also check the location of clamav.  When I updated a few weeks ago, in addition to the user change from clam to clamav they moved the packages from /var/lib/clamav to /var/clamav.  I found clue in the logs in /var/log/clamav/.  Check the freshclam.conf and/or clamd.conf files – they specify the location of the databases.

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.