Password protected zips into quarantine by ruleset

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Fri Jun 13 14:43:04 IST 2014

On Friday 13 June 2014 at 14:42:45, Stef Morrell wrote:

> Thanks for the thoughts guys.
>
> Martin - Silent Viruses refers to sender notifications.
> Jerry/Antony - I can get as far as yes/no config.
>
> If it comes down to it, I can live with quarantining them all, as this is
> the highest priority requirement.
>
> So, if the 3-way choice I would prefer is unavailable, how can I quarantine
> them?

I think http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-
August/093051.html contains the clue:

Add "Zip-Password" to the setting for "Non-Forging Viruses".

That should apparently then make them get quarantined.

Regards,

Antony.

--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

 - Daniel C Dennett

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.