Password protected zips into quarantine by ruleset

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Fri Jun 13 12:23:24 IST 2014

I created a sample in the Mailborder GUI. This is what the MailScanner output looks like:

Allow Password-Protected Archives = %rules-dir%/pid6.rules

And the contents of pid6.rules:

# Built by Mailborder Systems
# Build Time: Fri, 13 Jun 14 13:19:27 +0200
# Mailborder version: 4.1.2 build: 1

# Custom object processing rules