Rechnung offline Spam

Bryan Laurila Bryan.Laurila at dchs.org
Wed Jun 11 19:43:07 IST 2014

From what I have read, when writing custom rules these lines should be
added to the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file.  Below is an example
of one of my custom rules to subtract 2.0 from the spam score for
messages coming through our mail encryption service.  You may want to
consider "ALL" instead of just "Subject" in your test line for broader
coverage but I believe that your syntax is correct.

#
#Subtract 2.0 from Spam Score for any ZIX processed message
header ZIX_MESSAGE  ALL =~ /zixvpm/
score ZIX_MESSAGE -2.0 -2.0 -2.0 -2.0
describe ZIX_MESSAGE Lower Score of ZIX Messages
#

See also: http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WritingRules

Bryan S. Laurila
Senior Network Support Analyst