New to MailScanner

Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:52:42 IST 2014

Greg,

Where I work we do run a few email gateways that are MailScanner + Postfix
in front of other systems including Exchange 2010.

If it will work for you I would recommend Mailborder from Jerry Benton. He
has put a lot of work into it and it is a good product. If you have
requirements that are different from his model then it might not be the
best choice. It is worth checking out as it is nearly turn key (minimal
configuration).

PSI Mailbag has already given you the links I would have recommended to
you. I am not aware of better, except possibly for the documentation in the
MailScanner code. Most of the documentation in Julian Field's MailScanner
book comes straight out of the code documentation (and it stays current; as
current as MailScanner changes by Julian).

--
Robert Lopez
CNM