Problem Messages

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Jul 28 22:16:55 IST 2014

A week and a half ago a message came in that was quarantined for trying to kill off MailScanner.  Once an hour I began receiving the message below in postmaster's mailbox.  I deleted the message, but it's still sending these alerts.  The message doesn't exist in /var/spool/mqueue (or anywhere else for that matter).  What do I need to do to finish cleaning up this error message.  I was hoping after 6 days it would go away on it's own like normal undeliverable mail does, but no such luck.

Archive:

Number of messages: 1
Tries	Message	Last Tried
6	s6GMUGOn025438	Wed Jul 16 14:55:00 2014

--
MailScanner

Thanks...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.