Treat Invalid Watermarks with No Sender as Spam

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Feb 27 17:40:51 GMT 2014

Glad the value setting is helping.  I agree with you that continued spam processing would be beneficial, although it is probably more efficient to just deep-six the message once it's determined it's spam.  For me, with just a few thousand messages per day it isn't a problem. If I was moving millions of mail messages it might be better to continue the current action.  What would be best is to have a toggle so the admin can decide whether they want mark it as spam and be done or continue further processing for more granular evaluation and tweaking.
Hopefully the folks that are maintaining MailScanner can take this up.  I appreciate what they do but know they're busy with day jobs and such.  I miss Jules...
 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.