Clean up script for tmp files

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 17:04:46 GMT 2014

Hi Brad,

I have contacted the FreeBSD maintainer and they are working on a new port --> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=187005

Thanks,
Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Brad Smith
Sent: 20 February 2014 04:11
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Clean up script for tmp files

Reading this thread makes me want to cringe at the workarounds mentioned so far. Fixes for most of the temp file issues have existed for some time now in the github repo; plus an unpatched issue I pointed out once the rest were resolved it became obvious where it was... https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/issues/31

If you really want to fix things properly instead of using gross workarounds upgrade to 4.84.6-1 and lift the patches I commited to the OpenBSD port/package..

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail/mailscanner/patches/?sortby=date#dirlist

It is a little bit easier to see the patches there than digging through the github repo.