Bounces from Yahoo

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Thu Dec 4 22:35:51 GMT 2014

On 04/12/14 16:23, Jeremy McSpadden wrote:
> Baruwa Enterprise has a patched/modified version of MS only available to
> paid.

Um - isn't that a violation of the GPL?  Any modifications to code that
is part of MailScanner should have the sources available to anyone that
requests it (typically it's easiest to put patches up on a website
though, to avoid CD requests).

At FSL we made a point of contributing anything we did to MailScanner
back to the community; like ConfigSQL which I expect Baruwa uses.

Kind regards,
Steve.