Bounces from Yahoo

Jeremy McSpadden jeremy at fluxlabs.net
Thu Dec 4 16:23:59 GMT 2014

Baruwa Community uses sources from mailscanner.info for its install guide.

Baruwa Enterprise has a patched/modified version of MS only available to paid.

Andrew from the Baruwa Project has supplied me with the patch necessary to fix the issue. Can anyone get this added ? I will supply to whoever needs it.

--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs | http://www.fluxlabs.net<http://www.fluxlabs.net/> | Endless Solutions