MailScanner Website

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 05:07:10 IST 2014

Would it not be better to first fix the
http://phishing.mailborder.com/phishing.bad.sites.conf
file?

I find it a bit ridiculous that you list URI shortners, like t.co and
others (yet strangely not fb.me)
its for that reason we dont and wont as an ISP, use your list. other
mailscanner users in my group were also mystified why, and wont use it
now.

It's kind of like the old spews, list a /16 because of one or two
spammers, complete overkill

just sayin...