MailScanner Website

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Mon Aug 11 17:37:29 IST 2014

Hristo,

I would like to have content dynamically updated at some point. An example would be an optional Phishing updates, ScamNailer updates (after we fix it), etc. Also, versioning for content, a better wiki with better authoring control, etc. The debate has already gone back and forth over this mailing list regarding static vs CMS, so we don’t need to rehash the same debate.

-
Jerry Benton
www.mailborder.com