MailScanner Website

Hristo Benev foxb at abv.bg
Mon Aug 11 16:34:38 IST 2014

Jerry,

     Based on navbar-fixed-top

I've created this
http://hbcom.info/mailscanner/mailscanner_rapid_prototype_v1.png

Is CMS really needed? How many pages are changed and how frequently?
AFAIK most of the changes are in the wiki.

Development and version control could be done via GIT (or other VCS).

Do you have any comments?

Hristo