spam-

Tracy Greggs mailscanner-list at okla.com
Fri Nov 8 23:13:41 GMT 2013

I 2nd that!  Very few false positives with Barracuda in my experience.

You can also look at what IS being scored in SA on these spams and perhaps
increase the score for some of the items.  My personal opinion is that the
default SA score is too low for quite a few of the rules.

Razor, Pyzor and DCC?  They are a must IMO.  It truly is a balancing act and
you are NEVER going to stop all spam from getting through, but you can catch
the vast majority of it with some diligence.

I am personally a proponent of using geoip blocking with xtables addon for
iptables and blocking all of the major offending countries that I never have
legit email from.  I do understand for the global corporate scenario that is
largely not possible to do.

Tracy Greggs