spam-

Terry Hulen Jr terry.hulen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:34:13 GMT 2013

The first thing I would do is use your MTA to use the most common BL
sites.  If you follow this link you will notice that the first IP that you
sent is listed on many BL databases:

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a178.76.217.156&run=toolpage

I would at least use Barracuda's BL database to block these at the MTA.