What to migrate to.

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:37:44 GMT 2013

Hi All,

I have been an avid mailscanner user for many years now and I have
recently been running a MS server with Baruwa front-end.
Recently no matter what I do I seem to be letting SPAM and Virus mail
through, and loads of russian spam.

So I think it is time to rebuild my server as it has been running for
more than 2 years and I do like to rebuild the OS from time to time.

So my question is:

What is a good combination of MS / Front End/ addition scripts and rules
that will make a good MS solution for my small installation.

I only use this for personal mail domains so don't have budget for a
paid solution.

I host my current server on a kvm host on my main server.

I would really appreciate some guidance

Thanks

Lance

--