Hilton Honors Spam

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed May 29 15:25:10 IST 2013

I'd look at the IP addresses these are coming from. I'd make sure they
belong to a "hilton" domain. Then I'd block them by IP address if
they're not "hilton".

I'd also recommend "REJECT" instead of "DISCARD". The former would let
them know that you aren't accepting their email any more, which might
make it stop. The latter doesn't give them that indication and they
might be assuming they are sending to an accepting server.

steve campbell