Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed May 22 19:28:43 IST 2013

Perhaps you should send us the "Scan Messages" line from your
MailScanner.conf file and what you have in your file that is pointed to
in by line above.

Have you restarted or reloaded MS since you changed the file?

Depending on what you have in that line and file, you probably shouldn't
be seeing those lines in your mail log.

steve campbell