SV: Betr.: Re: Mailscanner performance monitoring ?

Arjan Melein Amelein at dantumadiel.eu
Tue May 7 13:34:14 IST 2013

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for that one, I had not found that one yet and its working
perfectly against GroupWise, exchange seems to be needing a
configuration change as it accepts everyone by default, then sends out a
bounce message.
For postfix it is called 'Recipient address verification' and I rather
quickly found out that you need to set a custom error as well or it will
send back internal IP's  in the error ;-)

-
Arjan