Question regarding whitelisting part of a domain

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Sun May 5 16:16:32 IST 2013

Martin,

 That's new to me and very interesting... I'll see if I can fiddle with the concept. I might be able to use that in spam.whitelist.rules, except for the fact that I'm using &ByDomainSpamBlacklist and &ByDomainSpamWhitelist  ...

 I did try to mess with Scan Messages setting it to a ruleset which

#Who gets scanned
FromOrTo:       @newdomain.com       	/etc/MailScanner/rules/domains/newdomain.com/scan.messages.conf
FromOrTo:       default                 /etc/MailScanner/rules/domains/default/scan.messages.conf

Where the conf file was the list of the domain  users to scan [aka yes] and default no then the deault for everyone else was yes.
Sadly you can;t seem to use a ruleset in Scan Messages that points to a conf file. Needs to be all in 1 file.

-Mike