Watermarking and spoofed sender address

Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:21:40 GMT 2013

Kevin,
You have pointed to several things I need to look into.  All our senders
send and receive as someone at cnm.edu.  The email gateways forward all email
to anyone who is a students on to gmail.
No there is no specific SPF milter on inbound server. Yes MailScanner is
accepting mail from the outside for all users.
I will contact the SPF mailing list. Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us