MailScanner won't run ...

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Sat Mar 9 22:33:22 GMT 2013

Stupid question maybe but are you sure Mailscanner is running and has the
right privilleges and did you check the mail.log?
Have you read and tried the suggestions from
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:test_troubleshoot:mailscanner?

You should run the lint and debug checks as the user you configured in the
Mailscanner conf and try it as root user just to be sure of permissions