MailScanner won't run ...

Mikael Syska mikael at syska.dk
Sat Mar 9 21:59:44 GMT 2013

Hi,

Have you changed where MailScanner looks for messages (change to
postfix, path, etc. in the MailScanner.conf)? This seems to be the
only thing you don't mention anything about.

Also running on FreeBSD here ... I havent got any problems. However
... I don't run mine in a jail, that seems to be the only diff.

mvh