Mailborder is Now Free

Mailborder at Gmail mailborder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:55:42 GMT 2013

It was not my intent for this to happen. From my first email:

"I will also continue to provide support via the forums. The current
version is stable and is suitable for production environments. I do ask
that you still continue to provide me with feedback. It would be better for
those of you that have been doing so move it do the forums instead of
email. "