Mailborder is Now Free

Jim Wirtz jdwirtz at cox.net
Wed Jan 30 02:44:11 GMT 2013

I've attempted this a few times now and this is as far as it
goes.  I'm attempting to install on a Centos 6.3  64bit
system.

/etc/aliases: 76 aliases, longest 10 bytes, 765 bytes total
Building configuration files. Please wait ...
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: SourceGuardian: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20050922
PHP    compiled with module API=20090626
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function sg_load() in
/mailborder/scripts/build.php on line 2

Thanks...
Jim

believed to be clean.