Attachment block

Mailborder at Gmail mailborder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:43:23 GMT 2013

I forgot to include the filename rules as this works on a per domain basis:

# Built by Mailborder Systems
# Build Time: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:20:02 UTC
FromOrTo:       mailborder.com
/etc/MailScanner/frules/mailborder.com.fn.conf
FromOrTo:       mailborder.net
/etc/MailScanner/frules/mailborder.net.fn.conf
FromOrTo:       default /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf

So the filename rules that you saw in the previous email are linked from
here.