is not spam default behaviors

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Sat Aug 3 14:25:55 IST 2013

On Saturday 03 August 2013 at 14:35:27, Jonathan Horne wrote:

> either way, when i use the config (which this time i copy pasted :)
>
> Non Spam Actions = deliver store header "X-Spam-Status: No"
>
> the maillog says delivered, but the email ends up in
>
> [root at dlp-centos64 ~]# locate 11CC9C7E
> /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/20218/11CC9C7E.AF899.header
> /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/20220/11CC9C7E.AF899.header
> /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/20223/11CC9C7E.AF899.header
> /var/spool/postfix/hold/11CC9C7E
>
> and not forwarded to my exchange server.  if i pull the out store, and
> reload, new mail items are then delivered to my exchange server as before.
>
> is there a correct way of setting up "store *and* deliver" with
> MailScanner?

Can you try:

1. grep -i deliver /path/to/your/mailscanner.conf

2. Check the content of the above files to see whether the "X-Spam-Status: No"
header got added by your rule?

3. Checking the "Archive Mail" feature of Mailscanner to see if that would do
what you need instead?

Hope this helps,

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.