Lots of mail on Hold

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Apr 18 23:52:45 IST 2013

And you can also change the scanner to clamav (istead of clamd) in
MailScanner.conf. This also solves the problem, but is a performance hit.

I am sure I will think of something else in a  minunte so I can email 500
people again something they don't want to read.

Jerry Benton
Mailborder Systems
www.mailborder.com