Lots of mail on Hold

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Apr 18 23:49:44 IST 2013

Forgot to mention ...

I do this with the mtagroup because both postfix and clamav need access to
these files. If you read the MailScanner docs you see where Julian lays out
the logic. I just extended upon that with an enitrely new group because the
Mailborder servers have a lot more going on.

If you are still having huge problems, you could always run clamd as root,
but that is not recommended. However, it is a valid short term solution to
clear out your queues with email being time sensitive and all.

Jerry Benton
Mailborder Systems
www.mailborder.com