Bouncing messages with missing From: info

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Mon Apr 15 16:56:30 IST 2013

I have the following in main.cf:

smtpd_restriction_classes = spf_policy, grey_policy, whitelist_policy
verify_recipient, look_ahead

Yet, the relay domain on my end is getting hammered with undeliverables
to non-existant users. They are using Exchange 2010 and I have verified
their server sends out a 550 message, but would like them not to have to
deal with the messages in the first place.