Filter by IP

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Fri Sep 21 08:57:27 IST 2012

I can also confirm that it should be able to work like you are trying.
My configuration for High spam action is:

> FromOrTo:       *@*.api.domain.nl  store-spam deliver header
> From:   127.            store-spam deliver header
>
> # Some customer
> From:   89.123.123.123           store-spam deliver header
>
> FromOrTo:       default store-spam delete

*grep syntax /var/log/mail.log* doesn't give any results so I clearly don't
suffer from a syntax error.

The documentation Andrew links to in his E-mail clearly states that the
last part of a rule consists of "Result value (or *values*)". The linked
Regex also matches the rules provided. I have not looked at the further
processing of the values but I can see from the logs that the actions are
correctly parsed and applied.