Filter by IP

Andrew Colin Kissa andrew at topdog.za.net
Fri Sep 21 05:05:21 IST 2012

On 20 Sep 2012, at 11:31 PM, Sampson, Aaron wrote:

> Syntax error in "header" action in spam actions, missing ":" in etc/MailScanner/rules/non.spam.rules

This is triggered by a misconfiguration of one of the actions, may be not 'Non Spam Actions' can you
provide the output of:

grep -E '^(Non Spam Actions|Spam Actions|High Scoring Spam Actions)' /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf

> Also Have to agree with Steve on the deliver header that you posted about Andrew, we already had that in existing conf files and it works properly.

I think you failed to understand what am saying here, when used within a configuration file it is fine, but NOT
when used in a rule set. Please refer to the links i posted earlier to clarify.

--
www.baruwa.org