Filter by IP

Sampson, Aaron Sampson at p2sol.com
Thu Sep 20 22:31:25 IST 2012

This was the actual error message

Syntax error in "header" action in spam actions, missing ":" in etc/MailScanner/rules/non.spam.rules

Also Have to agree with Steve on the deliver header that you posted about Andrew, we already had that in existing conf files and it works properly.  Did just finish setting up another smtp sever to handle the issue for now so hopefully I will be able to devote some real time on figuring this out.