Mailscanner stuck in endless loop

Diego routerlinux at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 16 21:30:42 IST 2012

root at mail:/var/spool/MailScanner# MailScanner -lint
Trying to setlogsock(unix)

Reading configuration file /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
Configuration: Failed to find any configuration files like /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/*, skipping them. at /usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Config.pm line 2020
Read 858 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Read 5497 hostnames from the phishing blacklists

Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.79.11) is correct.

Unrar is not installed, it should be in /usr/bin/unrar.
This is required for RAR archives to be read to check
filenames and filetypes. Virus scanning is not affected.

ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf
ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-unconfigured-debian-site-MailScanner-From

MailScanner setting GID to  (108)
MailScanner setting UID to  (105)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
config: failed to parse line, skipping, in "/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf": use_auto_whitelist 0
SpamAssassin reported an error.
Connected to Processing Attempts Database
Created Processing Attempts Database successfully
There are 0 messages in the Processing Attempts Database
Using locktype = posix
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamav"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamd
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
./1/eicar.com: Eicar-Test-Signature FOUND

Virus Scanning: ClamAV found 1 infections
Infected message 1 came from 10.1.1.1
Virus Scanning: Found 1 viruses

If any of your virus scanners (clamd)
are not listed there, you should check that they are installed correctly
and that MailScanner is finding them correctly via its virus.scanners.conf.

root at mail:/var/spool/MailScanner# MailScanner -debug

Configuration: Failed to find any configuration files like /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/*, skipping them. at /usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Config.pm line 2020

In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)
Building a message batch to scan...
Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at /usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Lock.pm line 358.