Mailscanner stuck in endless loop

Diego routerlinux at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 16 21:27:15 IST 2012

root at mail:/var/spool/MailScanner# MailScanner -debug

Configuration: Failed to find any configuration files like /etc/MailScanner/conf.d/*, skipping them. at /usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Config.pm line 2020

In Debugging mode, not forking...
Trying to setlogsock(unix)
Building a message batch to scan...
Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at /usr/share/MailScanner//MailScanner/Lock.pm line 358.