Reprocessing quarantined messages

Stephen Swaney steve at fsl.com
Thu Nov 29 21:55:08 GMT 2012

On 11/29/12 4:16 PM, Michael Sauvola wrote:
> You mean I would have to type in all 4046 directories named
> qARJ0a8W011130, qARJ0j88K673043, etc... for this to work? Yikes!

That would be a lot of work, Why not run:

    cd /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20121127
    ls -t > /tmp/filelist
      vi /tmp/filelist   <

Then edit the file to contain only the files that were quarantined. the
names should be in chronological sequence so if you can find the start
and end of the problem -  It should be easy to edit.

The file itself will should look something like this:

qATHUX60023993
nonspam
qATC2RO3028466
qATEICTV020685