MTA/Perl script for relaying only to Exchange-users

Jonas Lilja jonas.lilja at sigma.se
Wed Nov 21 21:58:57 GMT 2012

Hi, for a couple of years ago there was a guide on mailscanner.info about restricting the MTA (Sendmail) to only deliver email to valid users in an Exchange environment. This made the performance of the server much better because either MailScanner or Spamassassin need to process invalid emails.

I remember that there was a perl-script which picked up the content from a textfile (with all smtp-addresses in the domain) and then build a special file in /etc/mail/

I can't find this guide on the site. Anyone who can help me?

BR /Jonas Lilja