error spamassassin

GiNo PaoLo paolg16 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:41:29 GMT 2012

yes, i know, High score spam is 5 and scor spam is 3. but mailscanner
doesnt report disarmed content like stored.content.message.txt,
stored.virus.message.txt, and other stored messages, because sent mail with
EICAR test content and dont stop, just deliver mail., sent mail with 20
attachments and mailscanner doesn't filter and dont send the message report.

if you can explain me when reports are deliver to users, i would do
something else, maybe something wrong with clamav or spamassassin??

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 2:01 AM, Stephen Cox <stephencoxmail at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM, GiNo PaoLo <paolg16 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> thanks it works!!! but now i have another problem, the message marked lik
>> spam, doesnt store in quarantine/spam, just store the header, and i check
>> that "quarantine whole message = yes" y quarantine whole messages as queue
>> files =yes" in MailScanner.conf.
>>

> If the spam score is larger than {High SpamAssassin Score} the {High
> Scoring Spam Actions} will be used instead of the {Spam Actions} in
> MailScanner.conf

GiNo PaoLo