Use Mailscanner + Spamassassin user_prefs MYSQL

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Tue May 8 14:52:49 IST 2012

The score thresholds and other settings you describe can be configured to
use rulesets. This can be done in the overal Mailscanner configuration, you
shouldn't be looking for it in the Spamassassin config.

Rulesets normally point to text files containing stuff like:
mailscanner at joolee.nl NO

But they can be configured to use an SQL database since the last few
versions. I don't have experience with it but you can find the doc here:
http://mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#SQL%20Ruleset

If you need an example table layout (you can define your own queries so as
long as the output is according to the documentation, the laout of the
tables shouldn't matter), you can search the mail archive. A few weeks
back, there was someone asking for it.