Use Mailscanner + Spamassassin user_prefs MYSQL

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 14:35:35 IST 2012

Hello,

I've looking for it in the documentation but I can not find the way to query mysql to get user preferences. I've try to use the same as SA to get global configuration a specific configuration by user but i does not seem to work

required_score                  5.0
rewrite_header Subject          [SPAM1]
report_safe                     1
use_bayes                       1
skip_rbl_checks                 0
use_razor2                      1
use_pyzor                       1
ok_locales                      es
bayes_auto_learn                1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam    0.1
bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam       5.0
user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:spamassassin:localhost
user_scores_sql_username        spamassassin
user_scores_sql_password        *****
bayes_store_module              Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::MySQL
bayes_sql_dsn                   DBI:mysql:spamassassin:localhost
bayes_sql_username              spamassassin
bayes_sql_password              *****

Can you guide me to the documentation or point to get it?

Thanks & Regards.

Manel Gimeno Zaragoza
magiza83 at hotmail.com