Solution: Bypass mailscanner for authenticated smtp users.

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat May 5 17:31:18 IST 2012

Aaron Greengrass wrote on Thu, 03 May 2012 11:09:50 -0700:

> From what I can see, that header only successfully matches when the
> most recent hop was my local MX

Why would you think so? The regexp is matched against all Received
headers.
You are not the only one using this option. You match a quite unspecific
pattern. I just did a search over my mailing list folders that hold about
30.000 messages and got nearly 1.500 matches. You at least want to make
this unique to your organization.

Kai