Want to learn about Mail Scanner

Technician technician at cenpac.net.nr
Wed Mar 21 13:38:54 GMT 2012

Hi Miguel / Payal / Everyone,

I've been an observer of Mailscanner list since 2009 and I guess would be in the same boat as Payal, but have not had the guts (like Payal has :-)) to put the question. Now that it's "out" and Miguel has replied with the "Go read all about it" ... :-)..it was funny and at the same time given me my cue to at least say something. Thanks Payal / Miguel. Now as Payal has also included in his question ...".. the basic things and files one should be aware of," ... I think I too would like to know.  :-)  any answers to this?
Should we get a hail-storm of meteos falling from the skies, in our little country, I'll know its from "mailscanner". :-)

Thanks

Ru