Database Configuration

Phil Daws uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Mar 14 09:23:20 GMT 2012

It is supported by default:

20/06/2010 New in Version 4.80.10-1
5 Added facility for over-riding MailScanner.conf settings and rulesets
  with those held in an SQL database.
  New settings are:
  DB DSN, DB Username, DB Password, SQL Serial Number, SQL Quick Peek,
  SQL Config, SQL Ruleset, SQL SpamAssassin Config, SQL Debug.
  See the MailScanner.conf file for more details.

--
Thanks, Phil