Debug mode.

Ian McDonald iam at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 17:07:26 GMT 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to get mailscanner to run normally, and chuck all the debug information into the logs too? (I know this will have adverse effects on performance :) )

We're trying to get to the bottom of an intermittent issue where mailscanner loops over a message that clamav detects as having a virus in (over and over) until it quarantines it, but can't seem to recreate it when the system's not under load. We're running 4.84.3.1, perl 5.10.1, clamav 0.97.3.

Thanks

--
ian

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532