"Problems Messages"

Roberto Fulgado robertof at dmtserv.com
Fri Feb 17 18:56:55 GMT 2012

Hi There,

I have a CentOS 5 server with mailscanner-4.84.3-1

I keep getting this message:

Archive:

Number of messages: 1
Tries	Message	Last Tried
=====	=======	==========
6	q1DJlxEe024699	Mon Feb 13 15:10:52 2012

How can I stop MailScanner from sending the same
message over and over again? I tried removing the message
from the quarantine directory, restarting MailScanner,
rebooting the server but to no avail. I read somewhere
about --delete-archive option but I don't know if it's
available for this version. If it is, how do I use it?

Thanks,

--
Roberto Fulgado
DM&T Service Ltd.
Email: robertof at dmtserv.com

What good is it if you talk in flowers, and they think in pastry?
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant

--
This message has been scanned by MailScanner.